The Whisky Drop by Maker's Mark
The Whisky Drop
What you get
Two bottles a season
What you get (in this season’s box).
Winter distillery release Maker’s Mark® Wood Finishing Series 2019 & 2020 Releases
What better way to kick off our Whisky Drop than with two of the hardest-to-find bourbons we’ve released in recent years (and arguably a couple of our best). Unlike last year, though, the only place you may need to look to find a bottle could be your front doorstep. We set aside a few bottles of our 2019 and 2020 Limited Releases just for Whisky Drop members like you.
$149.99**Includes shipping. Taxes calculated at checkout.
Frequently asked questions
How does The Whisky Drop by Maker’s Mark work?
Joining The Whisky Drop by Maker’s Mark will allow you to receive unique shipments of whisky from the Maker’s Mark Distillery, delivered right to your doorstep. Members will receive four shipments per year, each containing two bottles of specially selected limited-production whisky.
Is The Whisky Drop by Maker’s Mark open in my state?
Currently, The Whisky Drop by Maker’s Mark is only open to consumers in Kentucky and Washington, D.C., living in a territory where alcoholic beverages, including distilled spirits, may be lawfully sold and received. Join our mailing list, and we will notify you if we begin shipping to your area.
How do the charges work for Whisky Drop by Maker’s Mark shipments?
There is no annual fee to be a member. You may join at any time throughout the year, subject to availability. Each shipment will cost between $100 and $200, subject to change based on products included in each shipment. The credit card on file will be charged approximately one week ahead of each shipment. The charge will consist of the retail value of the subscription – which includes a flat-rate shipping fee – and any applicable tax applied during checkout. You will receive a confirmation via email confirming your purchase and then another when the season’s drop has shipped with your tracking information.
By joining The Whisky Drop by Maker’s Mark, you certify and acknowledge that:
- You are over the age of 21.
- Any delivery address designated by you is located in a territory where alcoholic beverages, including distilled spirits, may be lawfully sold and received.
- You agree to receive 4 annual shipments of two 750ml limited-release products from The Whisky Drop by Maker’s Mark.
- Only one subscription per person, per household is permitted.
- Your method of payment will be charged the shipment cost when the shipment is processed each season.
- After your first shipment, you will have the ability to cancel your subscription up to two weeks prior to each shipment.
- The Whisky Drop has a limited number of memberships; therefore, once a membership is cancelled, you will be removed from that shipment and all future shipments of The Whisky Drop.
- The Whisky Drop products are for personal consumption only, are not for resale and will not be resold or introduced to commerce.
- All items are final sales. Returns and refunds will not be accepted. If you have issues with The Whisky Drop by Maker’s Mark, please contact us.
- Delivery of The Whisky Drop products will be executed via UPS. You, or another recipient at least 21 years of age, must be physically present to accept delivery.
- Verification of a valid ID and signature is required at the time of delivery
- Whisky Drop products will not be delivered or left at the delivery address unless you or another recipient at least 21 years of age is present to receive the products, provide a valid ID verifying you or the recipient is at least 21 years of age and sign a paper or electronic acknowledgement of receipt.
- Please check your inbox for email communications from UPS for details on your shipment.
- UPS will attempt to deliver The Whisky Drop products 3 times. Failure to accept delivery will result in product’s return to Maker’s Mark. Your payment method will be credited the subscription price minus the cost of delivery within 30 days of the return’s processing by Maker’s Mark.
We make our bourbon carefully. Please enjoy it that way. Maker’s Mark®, Maker’s Mark 46®, Maker’s Mark® Private Selection and Maker’s Mark® Cask Strength Bourbon Whisky, 45%–58% Alc./Vol. ©2021 Maker’s Mark Distillery, Inc. Loretto, KY.